Army: Current Working Groups
LeXpunK Army: this is our broader collective where we discuss current events, legislative developments, and other items of importance. We are and will remain telegram-based for the foreseeable future.
Overview of LeXpunK We are a community of lawyers and devs dedicated to providing open source legal resources and support for the DeFi industry with specific sub-DAOs for discrete funded projects, the first of which is a builder-first DeFi Advocacy DAO, providing a voice and advocating for these communities that are facing existential threats from lawmakers around the world.
Army Working Groups: members of the Army that are interested in taking on more active roles are enlisting into specific working groups. We currently have 4 working groups and these groups may subdivide into smaller breakout groups to produce one or more work products:
Our Current Sub-groups that have been established to work on specific work product are as follows:
(1) The DAO Governance & Transparency WG:
- DAO Trust Structures
- Caymans DAO Structures & Model Docs
- DAO Defense Guidance Model Docs
- Coop DAO Structures & Model Docs
- DAO Governance & Transparency (currently working public goods, disclosures and conflict of interest policies)
(2) The Advocacy WG: Our activism working groups are currently broken down into a US advocacy group and a Euro group
**If you want to join a group, please message @sydneylauren, @SHBrennan, @birdman_haxxor or another admin to join. We have gone back and forth on an admissions policy and this allows us to better keep tabs on active Army members and skill sets.